Blog Guest Posting Policies
If you are interested in submitting a guest post to our Probate Blog, we would be happy to look over your proposal. It is important to keep in mind the needs of our audience and the vision of our blog when submitting these ideas.
The information below should serve as a guide as you are putting together your proposal.
Guest Post Editorial Guidelines
- Posts should not contain paid or sponsored content.
- Posts should have applicable information to our readers.
- Posts must contain appropriate content to the point of probate.
- Posts must not have been published on other sites.
- Posts must contain original content.
- Posts shall not promote other business and products. These include but are not limited to videos, books, or services.
- Posts should be under 900 words.
- Posts will not be published or will be removed in the event of any of the following actions:
- There is an inaccurate representation as to the identity of the poster
- There is an inaccurate representation as to affiliations with other entities or persons..
- The post contains violent, harassing, offensive, defamatory, racist, pornographic, inaccurate, obscene, or harmful content.
- Any part of the post infringes on intellectual property rights.
How to Submit a Guest Post Proposal
- Submit your proposal in the contact form below.
- Include your full name, a brief description of your proposed post, and any affiliation with probate-related organizations, associations, or projects.
- We will contact you as soon as we have had a chance to review your proposal to confirm if we will be moving forward with your proposal. After the proposal is accepted, the author will be given adequate time to write the guest post.
- We often have to edit the posts for clarity and content. We will not publish edited guest posts without author approval as authors will be given the opportunity to review all changes pre-publication. At any time, we reserve the right to reject any post.